Sunday, June 12, 2011

New portfolio website

Hey guys - I recently introduced a new layout to my portfolio website.  To date - this is version 4 of the website. www.chris-chien.com


The concept is to be able to browse through the website with minimal clicking. On the front page, you get a comprehensive preview of the entire website in just a couple of seconds. And, when you click on the individual section - the images auto-scroll in slideshow mode. I'd love to hear what you guys think of this new format.

The content is not 100% complete - but if you have any comments or suggestions regarding aesthetics, content, usability etc...  I'd love to hear what you think so far. Please leave your comments below, or email me directly at xpchien@gmail.com

Thanks!

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment