So recently I've been inspired by the Tim Ferris experiment in doing my own accelerated learning challenge (http://fourhourworkweek.com/tv/)
Deconstructing (using James Paick workflow)
1) composition sketch - 30 min
2) research - 30 min
3) paint in layers - 2 hrs
- lighting pass
- atmosphere pass
- text pass
- color pass
make it easy to finish.
Selection (80/20 Rules)
- Minimalism! Only do the most important.
- James Paick tip. Do one thing really well. And then replicate it again and again. Repeated Quality.
- Theme Park POV sketch
- Nintendo Theme/ - people?
- not sure. maybe learning drafting and art direction?
- Start from the end? Do things in reverse?
- Livestream Monday 4-7pm