Hey guys - so I haven't been posting much stuff on the blog -- at all. I've been posting a lot of stuff on this other private blog called "Every Sunday Post" - but we recently closed that down. I've also been posting a lot on my Instagram (Legendbrush Instagram). I've been posting a lot on the Daily Spitpaint sketch group on Facebook (hope to post those on the blog soon). But I haven't really been drawing that much in general (a little bit.. hope to post those soon as well). Most of my artwork are name paintings that I post on my Facebook Legendbrush Facebook page or it's for theme park companies - and that stuff I can't show.
Career - Theme Park Design
This week I've worked on multiple projects with 3 companies.
- SG Studios
- Themespace Design & Consultation
- Zeitgeist Design and Productions
I've spent the first half of this year doing a lot of traveling, working on projects, and making videos! It's a dream come true. I forgot when... but in a previous blogspot I wrote 2-3 years ago.. I stated that I wanted to post some cool youtube videos online. I just didn't really have ideas for content and stuff yet...
In January - I made a trip to Guatemala to paint a mural at an orphanage. This is a playlist of 5 videos that document the trip. :)
First Anime Convention
This was was I went to Anime Los Angeles as Legendbrush - selling name paintings! Had a blast!
Here is a video of me going to Anime Expo and creating name paintings!
I've been selling a lot of stuff on my online Etsy Store (https://www.etsy.com/shop/legendbrush)
|Legendbrush Etsy Page - Name Painting|
Posting stuff on Instagram (http://instagram.com/legendbrush)
Here are some videos from the youtube channel (Project Lifecoach) - where we give people self-help tips and blog about applying these tips on ourselves and documenting the journey.
- Personal Vlog where I work on my "Portfolio"
- Personal Vlog where I work on being more "Relaxed"
Another thing worth mentioning is doing another "Tough Mudder" with my friend Eder. This time - I wasn't quite in shape when I did it - and I got really sick afterwards. This first half to the year - I've been neglecting physical and mental health. (I've been more focused on income and generating cash flow $$.) So I want to make sure that I am healthy, have fun with my life, relax, and also make lots of money at the same time!
2014 New Years Resolutions
I've been having a hard time with my new years resolutions - just because they are so ambiguous, vague and non-measurable. They are great goals - but I'm having a hard time "doing" them - because they aren't something that you really accomplish - it's something you are....
1) Contentment - I want to practice more gratitude and live everyday with gratitude and happiness. I want to be sincerely be grateful for everything in my life. Perhaps I can do a daily practice exercise of... "Something I liked about today..." to show gratitude in my daily life.
2) Help others get what they want - I want to be the kind of person that is very thoughtful of other people. I want to be the kind of person that I would like to be around (I don't like very self-centered people - and I think I'm pretty self-centered). I really like people who take care of others. Maybe I could do more volunteer work. And I could be more focused on helping my friends and family. And I probably can learn to be more accepting of people are very selfish.
3) Inner Peace - I want to relax into life. Even if something doesn't go my way - I can still be happy and relaxed. I would be unattached to the results. If something does go my way - I can be happy as well. So whether or not things go my way or not.. or something unexpected occurs - I'm always really happy, calm and peaceful like a very deep lake. Because... deep down inside - there is inner peace.
Alright - thanks for reading! See you next time! :)