Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sketch-blog Update
















This is a little "sketch-blog" update.  It's actually a lot more difficult than I imagined to draw in my sketchbook, and post daily.  I usually frown upon people who bitch and complain about their inadequacies in public because it seems embarrassing, but I feel like I have a need to do it also.  Dang, I need to get better.

On a happier note, I went to Art Supply Warehouse to buy art supplies for my upcoming art class - which was fun.  I skipped the sketch group today because I was a little busy and it was really cold outside.  And, I've been studying the story-line and script for the "Black Sun Project" today.  Initially, people told me it was a simple "light vs. dark" story, but I believe there are some really tragic characters in the story, and some pretty interesting conflicts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment