Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Color and Light HW - Week 2

So for Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutsumi's Schoolism class - our assignment for week 2 was to do a bunch of black and white still life/ plein air paintings. We were supposed to do it with diffused lighting, and do it with just 3 values. Afterwards, we would take it to full value.

For some reason, I thought the homework was really boring, so I just put it off and didn't do the homework for weeks!  I was about to just skip this week's assignment, but instead, I changed the assignment and changed it to  "drawing cute and hot girls" in whatever lighting I choose. 

Thank goodness for this dude - Phillip - I saw some of his homework and that motivated me to keep going. Originally, I made this Facebook group with about 10 people who also signed up for the class. But it sucks balls because no one was posting except me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment