Thursday, March 6, 2014

Name Painting - Frozen, Disney Princess, Pixar, Monsters Inc, Stitch, Aladdin, Superheroes, My little Pony, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh

I don't usually post my name paintings (name art) on my blog - but these are some of my personal favorites. My style has really evolved and grown since I stopped working at Disneyland 1 year ago. It was nice to really grow and experiment with the "name painting" art form.  I owe my improvement to a lot of my customers (store link) - they give me the great ideas, and really push me to do my best work. I'm really grateful to all my customers - especially the really picky ones! They are the ones who drive me the most crazy - but are also the ones who are responsible for improving my art form! lol

Hailey - Disney Princesses with Boo and Sally
KAILYN - Disney Princesses, and Vanellope von Schweetz (I love that movie).
Classic Disneyland style Name Painting + Elsa + Anna from Frozen

Classic Disneyland style Name Painting + Meg and Hercules (they don't do that)
LOVE - frozen theme
 
 
Frozen Theme Name Paintings
Jacob Name Painting with Monsters Inc, Peter Pan, Stitch and Buzz Lightyear!
Mary Poppins, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh, Up, and Alice!
Aladdin themed Name Painting

My Little Pony Name Painting - Fluttershy

Super hero name paintings! 
Disney - Mickey Mouse name painting
Winnie the Pooh Name painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment